Cloud Computing Companies
More and more consumers—both at the business and individual level—are moving away from traditional storage methods and toward the cloud. Cloud-based software lowers costs, enables sharing from any device at any point or place, and reduces the amount of training needed. Vector New England can bring this to your business through our VAI solutions. We’re one of the leading cloud computing companies out there with everything you need to run a successful business.
PaaS deployment is a model in which the customer purchases all required ERP applications and hosts them on VAI's cloud, rather than the customer's onsite servers. The purchased applications are delivered securely via the Internet, and end users access it at their office or via mobile device. With a cloud delivery model, VAI assumes responsibility for hardware set-up, hardware upgrading, maintaining, and supporting the applications.
BENEFITS OF CLOUD COMPUTING
Cloud computing is evolving like never before, with companies of all shapes and sizes adapting to the technology. Industry experts believe that this trend will only continue to grow and develop even further in the coming years. The CIO's of today are no longer solely responsible for the management of IT, but also for supporting business growth by reducing costs and driving innovation in effort to build a strategic advantage. By adopting cloud solutions, businesses can lower total costs and transition from a fixed cost structure to a variable one while freeing up critical IT resources for strategic initiatives and innovation. Other benefits include:
- Achieve economies of scale – increase volume output or productivity with fewer people. Your cost per unit, project or product plummets.
- Globalize your workforce. People worldwide can access the cloud, provided they have an Internet connection.
- Streamline processes. Get more work done in less time with less people.
- Reduce capital costs. There’s no need to spend big money on hardware, software or licensing fees.
- Improve accessibility. You have access anytime, anywhere, making your life so much easier.
- Monitor projects more effectively. Stay within budget and ahead of completion cycle times.
- Less personnel training is needed. It takes fewer people to do more work on a cloud, with a minimal learning curve on hardware and software issues.
- Minimize licensing new operating software. Stretch and grow without the need to buy expensive software licenses or programs.
- Improve flexibility. You can change direction without serious “people” or “financial” issues at stake.
- Smoother mergers and acquisitions. End-users in the conjoined organizations can readily and rapidly access cloud-based systems.
- By implementing a cloud solution from VAI, a disaster recovery plan is in place.
Contact Vector New England for more information.